Spaghetti has the advantage of being prepared quickly. Who doesn’t want something quick to cook on busy days? It also can be served as either a main course or as a side dish. One of it’s numerous benefits. And you never ought to get bored with it, add variations to it by experimenting with new sauces, veggies and other stuff.
Yesterday I was feeling a bit more adventurous in cooking so I experimented with the spaghetti I was making and the experiment turned out really delicious!!!
Here’s the recipe for all of you to try. I hope you like it as much as I do.
- Capsicum = 1
- Carrots = 2
- BBQ Chicken spread = half cup
- Chili sauce = 2 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce = 5 drops
- Tomato ketchup = Quarter cup
- Salt = 1 tsp
- Black pepper = 1 tsp
- Spaghetti = 1 packet
- Boil spaghetti with a tsp of salt.
- Drain the water from the boiled spaghetti.
- Cut capsicum and carrots in small cubes.
- Mix the vegetables with the BBQ chicken spread, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce and tomato ketchup.
- In a deep pan, add a dish spoon of oil.
- Add the veggie mixture into the wok.
- Fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the boiled spaghetti and mix well.
- Serve with tomato ketchup & chili garlic sauce.
Here’s the final result: